Kids in Need is proud to be able to support families through grant powered therapy, equipment, service dogs, home modifications, and much more. If your child is eligible for Kids in Need grants please download and complete the application.
What services are available?
Therapy, equipment, respite and adaptive recreation programs or resources are a few of the services eligible for funds.
- Grants are available for children ages 0 – 18
- The child must have a specific health care need, condition, or diagnosis
- Grant requests will be considered from the following areas:
- Wisconsin Counties: La Crosse, Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, Richland, Trempealeau, Vernon
- Minnesota Counties: Fillmore, Houston, and Winona
- Iowa Counties: Allamakee and Winneshiek
- One request per year per child
- Grants are considered on a case-by-case basis
- Grants are intended to serve families who do not have other funding options available to them for the requested service
- When appropriate, families may be directed to other programs/resources that may be able to meet their needs
- If approved, payment will be sent to the provider of services
Eligible Expense Examples (this is not an all-inclusive list):
- Therapeutic Programs
- Home Modifications
- Therapy Dogs
How to Apply
Please download the PDF by clicking here or by clicking the button below.
Submit completed applications with supporting documents to:
Kids in Need
La Crosse WI, 54603